Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Beginning

Hey Everybody this is Lil Bitz!!! And this is my blog, my personal place to express me...you might see posts expressing random thoughts, me telling you about my day, random videos, pictures....I'm just expressing me. I rather do it through a blog than to bombard facebook with novels of my thoughts. I usually express myself through pictures on Tumblr, but trying something new. Just for a little introduction, I am 21 and pursuing a career in marketing (specifically in the entertainment industry), and I feel the way to make it in life is to create your own path. So I do have another blog, in which I showcase and market those in our generations talents....hasn't been doing so bad, but I'm always looking for ways to improve. www.myambitionz.wordpress.com (Check it out and let me know what you think!!) I also have a twitter associated with that blog and you can follow me @ambitionz13, that page I use so people can get to know me a little but also to mention artists and those pursuing their dreams so other followers check them out (marketing lol). One of passions is poetry, so don't be surprised if you see random posts of my poems, I usually created them get excited and just feel the need to share lol. I WARN YOU I AM RANDOM lol....one minute i might post about my love about cookie dough ice cream and the next I'm having a deep conversation about why the sun shines :)
For those reading enjoy.....

Love and All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment