So you know this topic was going to eventually come up.....now don't worry this isn't a vent post lol...nothing has happend. I just find it to be a funny topic..I would say I am a amateur in this field so I get plenty of advice from both genders about a man. Now of course being a girl, you want the fantasy man, he loves everything about you, makes you smile (specially since giggling is basically a for me hobby), motivates you to be a better person, and only wants the best for you. The people around want the same for you, but through what they been telling me he doesn't exist :( they hope I come across him but they doubt it. The friends have hope every guy is that guy, if I show one good text they feel he is that guy, because they do the same with each of their boyfriends. The older women look to me with the most serious look and say no matter what man you get he WILL CHEAT eventually :/ .....wellllll that makes you not want to date at all!?! With that instilled in your head your waiting on that text or phone call saying "What happend was...." The older men say "i was a boy your age i know what he wants....its all a game" ...Well damn, just ruin my fun, now everything I think this guy is saying are saved text messages he sends out to every female because they are sounding good. But you only have one life, and the same way all these people learned through experiences I will have to learn through my own...so I'll continue to listen to this advice just shaking my head not really listening....because I rather experience men for myself to see if I actually come across a cheater, the guy who's all talk no action, the emotionless guy, or will I be lucky and just fall in love. Win or lose it's a story for the future and some type of advice for me to give a young girl in the future
Love and All <3
No comments:
Post a Comment