Like roots of
a tree my emotions are deeply implanted in my soul
People
usually think I’m not much of an attraction but I know I’m like a flower
precious and worthwhile
And you saw
the rose within me
I thought you
felt I was worth the obstacles and trials
Somehow you knew
and managed to find the sun inside me
You had me walking
with my eyes beaming, spirit blowing, and heart blooming
Condition
couldn’t get any better, but nature takes it course
Now I look at
you and there’s only silence between us like the calm before the storm
As I wonder
how the person who kept me warm when my soul was cold doesn’t give a damn if I
wither away
My eyes now
like clouds right before the down pour have little strength left
But I won’t
give you the satisfaction so I let them move on along with all affection
attached to you
Bringing a
drought of concern for you (exactly what I needed)
So a new seed
of independence, freedom and excitement have rooted in my soul and mind
And it glows
through my eyes as I realize you were just passing by
To get me
ready for the true ray of sunshine coming in due time
No comments:
Post a Comment