Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Goodbye is Hello
Goodbye is the start of a new beginning
Yet I can't comprehend why tears are falling as if I turned on the faucet to my eyes
Why my heart won't let go of these feelings yours can't seem to create
My mind continues to replay memories you couldn't remember if you watched
I've been told you can't put a number on my self-worth, but you treated me as if it's less than a penny
I have qualities and values that make the sun shine
That only you could be oblivious to and make me want to hide behind the trees of my soul
It may have taken awhile but I realize I have the upperhand
I hope all our memories continue to replay and my faucet of tears turns on everytime
As i reminisce of the pain you put me through and what to avoid as I search for my TRUE love
I actually want to hug you as I will appreciate my future love for the lovely qualities you seemed not to have been blessed with
I've dried my tears as I've truly accepted goodbye as the start of a new beginning
And mine is one of joy and happiness
And I assume yours is one of misery as I won't be apart of it....
Time to turn the page
Love and All </3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment