Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Butterfly


I smile as the pain remains in the depth of my eyesAs I continue to allow you to think your making me wholeI wonder if my worries and stress are making paths from my brain and laying the foundation to my soulLike a butterfly in its beginning stage, I feel as if I’m on the ground at an all time lowCreeping, crawling, avoiding being smashed because compared to all others I am invisibleLike the worm I know my potentialI know my future holds great thingsLike the butterfly when the time comes I will find myself and develop my own beautiful wingsAt some point in life I will find myself in my own cocoonFiguring out what makes me me, and what is my life’s true tuneAnd when I come out no longer will I be invisible as I explore this great planetSuch as the wondrous butterfly pollinates in some way I will use what I discovered….my talentNo longer will I worry about being invisible as I will be at my highest peak as the butterfly is as he gracefully trails the skyAnd no longer will there be any pain to be discovered in the depths of my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment