Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flaws and All

I remember being with this person not to long ago, and we were talking and not to far apart...and they asked "why, aren't you looking at me...I'm up here." I couldn't look them in their eyes, the questions were pretty personal, so whenever I answered I would hold my head down or look everywhere but in their eyes. I just couldn't do it...guess it's a self esteem issue as well as fear, when you look at me I'm thinking about what you see, are you seeing the flaws that I see when I look in the mirror. I figure if I don't look at you to long you won't have time to notice. Or if we're farther apart you can't see them. Then they asked "why can't you do it...do you fear rejection," when I think about it I guess that's true too. Not just rejection but if were talking about a topic and I fear the answer your going to give or that you won't like what I'm going to tell you I won't look at you. I hate to hurt anyone's feelings and can't stand the expression on your face if I do. And if you hurt mine in anyway, its just embarrassing so who wants to keep looking lol. Buttttt, being that I'm trying to join the entertainment industry or the corporate world I better get over it, work on it, whatever because it's going to be alot of those days of someone being criticized, embarrassed, or hurt....So I have come to terms that if you don't like what you see oh well! I am who I am and I need to learn to love everything about me....so if I ever meet you and I'm not looking you in your eyes...let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment