So I'm proud to say it's been about six or seven weeks and I haven't experienced a seizure!!! But when I think back when this all first started it's been a long 2 years.....Let's just say I understand why they say everything happens for a reason. During this journey I've figured out who I am, I've learned who my "friends" are, and I definitely got a lot closer to God. I mean when you think there's a chance you might have cancer,then having several seizures a week for years, Jesus/God are the first ones you go running to. And when something like this happens it's funny to see who decides to play hide and seek. I've always been the person who lays under her blanket and worries about how to fix everyone else's problems until 2 in the morning but somehow when I have any my response is "Really, it'll be ok" and we switch topics. During those 2 years my friends disappeared and showed up when it was convenient for them. Never got a text to ask if I was o.k. except every couple months, but I don't despise them for what they did because it taught me how to be happy or I'll say content being alone. I learned about myself, because I was forced to face thoughts I ran from, and I spent time doing things I never knew I loved aka poetry. I became more ambitious and determined to succeed, being that I was forced to sit in a house (all day), I decided I better figure out how I still will become the top Marketing Executive = my other blog, twitter, etc. All this is to say I'm grateful for my epilepsy because without it I know I would be on another path and it wouldn't be as positive and I don't think I would be creating myself like I am now. And God forbid even if a seizure was to occur, I'd get my 5 min of disappointment tears out, and move on because I have alot to be thankful for because of it, and eventually I'll overcome it.
Ya'll will see Lil Bitz in the news, on other's blogs, on tv....remember my name (oh real name is Ashleigh lol)
Love and All
No comments:
Post a Comment